We believe success should be accessible to all. That’s why we’ve created Accloud: a platform that makes it easier for people to use business services, trade goods and get capital, wherever and wherever they need them.
Our solution is simple, but it packs powerful potential. With Accloud, entrepreneurs can grow and improve their profitability. That means they can support their community by raising household incomes, creating jobs and boosting GDP. The gains they make and the wealth they share will bring life-changing education and healthcare to their regions.
This is a revolution, made possible with the advances of technology, and mobilised by us. We’ve started with small, mighty entrepreneurs across, harnessing growing broadband networks, hospitable business environments, and entrepreneurial culture common to growth nations. The need to meet local tax needs has been a strong driver, as we help in the formalisation of their economy. We’ve also partnered with local technology providers and governments to bring our offer to thousands more rural communities.
Today, we’re looking to establish in countries throughout Africa. The mass adoption of our platform in high-growth nations will create transformational trade and finance opportunities, for those who need them most.
These are some of the key communities we support…
Accloud has partnered with local telecom and technology providers to distribute and deliver its offering to thousands of rural communities. The mass adoption of Accloud’s technology offers transformational opportunities in the areas of trade and finance in a unique end to end ecosystem.
Remote, rural and refugee communities
Driving financial inclusion
- Accloud looks beyond big, urban economies to disadvantaged, remote communities, from rural areas to refugee camps.
- Our low-touch commerce platform lets them reach new markets digitally, where physical travel is impossible.
- By providing access to affordable capital, we liberate them from extortionate local lending rates.
- Sharing data on the latest market trends, we help them to make the best, most informed business decisions.
- By reaching out, we build more inclusive economies, where wealth, opportunity and economic citizenship are shared.
Women in high-growth economies
Breaking gender barriers
- Women fall disproportionately into informal employment.
- The International Labour Organisation estimates 74% of sub-Saharan females work in the informal, non-agricultural sector.
- Societal structures and norms make them more vulnerable, with less access to capital.
- Accloud’s digital platform enables safer and wider trading through low-touch commerce.
- Our all-in-one system provides easier access to finance, unlocking this source of entrepreneurial energy.
Sharing our values
- We partner with select, targeted businesses, where our goals are aligned.
- Together, we pursue objectives which support United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Namely, we enable SMEs to grow, create jobs, and support and feed their community.
- Our low-touch commerce platform creates great growth potential in emerging economies.
- We are always open to value-driven collaborations which mutually benefit our partners and small, mighty entrepreneurs.